Friday, January 7

Wishin' and Hopin' (My Best Friend's Wedding Intro Song)

Believe it or not i only get to watch this outstanding movie today because I'm not a romantic comedies fanatic and I'm more into action movies but the moment i finished it, i can say i really enjoyed it, no i actually love it.
The story line is good, the casts are hilariously great and what i love the most is the music.

I particularly like the intro song where the 4 ladies sing and act the song "Wishin' and Hopin'" by Ani diFranco. Its the first thing that makes me watch the entire film actually.

I posted the video here on my blog (its on the previous post actually since i don't know how to insert a text on it..lol) so kindly look at it if you are interested to watch it again....

And here's the lyrics...enjoy!!




Lyrics | Ani DiFranco - Wishin’ and Hopin’ lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks