Tuesday, November 25

new home....we're moving out...moving in...

We've been busy these past few day that i was not able to log-in to mylot and to my other online stuff. We're moving-out, we have to vacate our home within this month since we already sold it and the new owner want us to disappear immediately. Our new house is still under construction and we don't know when we'll be able to move-in there so we have no choice but to move in to a rented apartment.

Its very hard to be this way, i felt exhausted not just with the packing and all but most especially with the added responsibility that i will be facing - financial matters...yes..since the new house that we're waiting to be finish is from a home loan - which means another PROBLEM,to put it that way, for me....i will be the one to pay the monthly amortization - and that makes me feel terribly bothered from the very beginning.

I don't know how can i pay that and i don't know how can i pass through all this financial burden that's landing on my feet. Although I'm earning, my salary is not enough to settle the future monthly amortization, credit card bills, utilities and our daily food expenses. I really don't know what to do anymore. I fear every moment that pass because this makes our moving-in to our new home closer and thus my biggest burden will begin.

I don't want to think negative but i also can't pretend that
everything is perfectly alright. Infact everything is not right and i don't know when we'll be able to start better life. I'm certain that i cannot pay all the bills unless someone will help me -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks