Tuesday, January 4

An Agony

 
This is another poem i had written when i was still in High School, it was untitled then until a good friend came up with the title...

At times life could be cruel
Success is illusive in this world of err
You did everything to win and fulfill
You dreamed heaven but trapped in hell

I do regret that I was born
When I live everything went wrong
My entire gamble and all aspiration
The price I got; a crown of thorn.

Life you’re so unfair…
I did my best and I played fair
Though day by day I live with fear
I trusted God with a silent tear

But I doubt sometimes if people hear
The defeat, fear and soundless tear
My agony’s falling like rain in June
And I dare if anybody knows

Heaven forbid, I can’t bear it anymore
All the sufferings and all the torture
Receiving my tears, is this my role?
When will it ends, when breath no more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks